Thursday 31 January 2013

Snow, Rain & Wind.

I don't need to tell you how bad the weather has been of late, and I have to say it has had an impact on all my hobbies, not least of all trying to get some decent images for you guys who follow this blog. No football for a couple of weeks, my own birds are messing about in the breeding cages, and the poor old wild birds well, makes you wonder how they survive. Many do with our help, so don't forget them when times are tough. Anyway I ventured out today and the wind was horrendous, I checked on the Badger set and the offerings I put down yesterday had gone. The Duck I had left for the Buzzard has been torn to bits, missed them again. But I did get a glance of the Barn Owl as I walked to the hide, fleetingly, but very welcome.

Barn Owl.



I had a job in the hide keeping the camo netting from obscuring the lens of the camera the wind was so strong, and the draft was cutting my legs off. Even the birds were looking fed up.


I managed a few more images before I decided to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment